I put Miss Austen Regrets into the DVD player hoping that it would get me back into the JA Fan Fic mood. Ummm. That would be: no. And what did I do, I hear you ask? Well, I will tell you: I started yet another Star Trek story… a Sarek and Amanda story. Why, oh why, will Star Trek not leave me alone.
So, let’s have a look at the list, shall we?
1. For the Love of Jane (unfinished)
2. Heart’s Guardian (outlined and in progess)
3. Tea with Selkek (or some other title, haven’t decided – partially outlined)
4. Untitled For the Love of Jane sequel (I’ve already written, like, 50 pages – so this means I HAVE to finish FTLOJ)
5. The Way (my partially finished novel… which used to be called, Wrestlers, A Love Story… for those who remember back that far.
6. Untitled Amanda/Sarek Story (ugh)
7. Neither Happy Nor Respectable (my subversive Darcy/Lizzy story that I am determined to write one day)
8. Persuading Elizabeth (My Elizabeth Eliot/Frederick Tilney story… that I WILL finish… I will, I tell you! I WILL!!!)
9. Marrying Fitzwilliams and Odd Notions (I still get emails occasionally from people asking me to finish it)
10. The Brothers Fitzwilliam (uggghhhhh…groan…. embarrassing)
So, as you can see, I have my work cut out for me. But the truly shameful thing is: this is not the entire list! I have about ten other “barely started” stories languishing on my hard drive. I know, right! Shocking!